2021 Job Opportunities
As a growing modern business in a growth industry we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Your chance to become part of the future of renewable energy. Join the company that helped pioneer renewable energy in the UK over 35 years ago and help forge the future of tomorrow.
As a distributor/wholesaler of solar PV equipment we supply some of the most forward-thinking organisations and interesting projects in the world.
Job roles will be mainly office-based 9 to 5 Monday to Friday with potential positions in Sales, Technical, Marketing, Customer Service and more.
Located near Leominster in Herefordshire our headquarters is surrounded by stunning views and countryside.
We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate energy and enthusiasm for renewables and environmental issues.
Salaries will range depending on experience and qualifications with ample opportunity to learn and grow within the business.
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience within the renewable energy sector
- Practical or demonstratable knowledge of electrics
- Sales experience
- Marketing experience
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Transferable technical skills or knowledge e.g. design or engineering
How to apply:
Applications are open to all, please send your CV and something to make you stand out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Demonstrate your enthusiasm, be creative!
Example Technical Sales Position
A great chance to work in a growing company within an industry that benefits the environment and future generations.
Since 1984 we've been at the forefront of the renewables industry, being part of the Wind & Sun team will open you up to knowledge and expertise you won't learn anywhere else whilst giving you the opportunity to become part of the solution against climate change.
We're looking for people to help respond to customer enquiries and provide technical and/or sales solutions generating new sales opportunities.
This will involve liaising with account customers, engaging and converting new customers, building personal customer relationships and generating new sales opportunities to increase sales.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Providing technical & sales solutions on a variety of systems and products
- Interfacing with suppliers, ordering, technical support and warranty issues
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors
- Participating in customer training events
- Generating new sales opportunities and increased sales
- Understanding of renewable energy concepts
- Interpretation of customer requirements
- Ability to apply good diagnostic methods
- Natural ability to explain technical concepts
- Problem solving
- Interest in renewable energy
- Ability to optimise/spot sales opportunities
- Desire to learn and develop
- Outgoing and vibrant personality.
- Good administrative skills,
- Attention to detail
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work as a team member and on own initiative
- Willingness to work flexibly and undertake other duties if required