Wind & Sun's Environmental and Sustainability Policy
Wind & Sun aim to conduct our activities and operations to reflect
best environmental and sustainability practice and seek innovative ways of meeting environmental objectives through a commitment to continual improvement.
- To meet and, where appropriate exceed all relevant UK, European and international legislative and regulatory requirements and agreements;
- To review all our activities and operations in order to identify, understand and evaluate all the direct and indirect environmental aspects and effects, and prioritise action to address them;
- To reduce energy and resource consumption;
- To influence our suppliers to support sustainable practices;
- To raise awareness of environmentally responsible practice within the workplace;
- To prevent pollution;
- To avoid the use of toxic materials wherever possible;
- To consider the sustainability issues behind all actions, taking into consideration not just the environmental and economic effects, but the social and ethical implications as well.
Wind and Sun aims to achieve these objectives through implementation of our Environmental Management Policy 220.127.116.11
ISO 14001 Certification
Wind & Sun are pleased to have our environmental performance acknowledged by achieving ISO 14001 certification.
We are certified for "Sales and distribution of renewable energy systems and components".
The international environmental management standard of ISO14001 is recognised in over 150 countries and is awarded to companies that document and regularly review their systems and products with the aim of evaluating all areas where its activities have an environmental impact or benefit.