For many years Wind & Sun's Headquarters has been based at Humber Marsh, a 13 acre wetland nature reserve in Herefordshire which we own and manage.
This has been the perfect base for us but with the growth in the industry over the last five years, our capacity at this site and our warehouse in Worcester had become stretched.
In 2014 we acquired a new 25,000 sqft industrial unit with land and further warehouses nearby. We're extremely excited about the potential this gives us to expand our services:
- Increased space for storage
- An increased product range
- More space to allow an increase in number and size of training courses, open days and events
- More office space
- Large showroom area
With reduced warehouse pressure, our customers will receive an improved service, as well as even better prices as a result of our increased buying capability.
Our Showroom gives you the chance to see a wide range of products available and discuss options with a member of our expert team.
- Over 500 m2 of ideas and designs with over 200 of the latest products on display
When you visit us you can expect to:
- See what you are actually purchasing
- See product demonstrations
- Discuss specific requirements
Our new Trade Counter offers an excellent source of technical information and professional advice and provides fast access to any stock item, as well as daily special offers.
Access to thousands of products
We carry stock of everything you need from PV modules, small wind generators or inverters down to the hard to find bits and pieces like cables and connectors. There is no minimum (or maximum) order
Technical Design Support
To get specific advice for a project simply call to book an appointment and we will arrange a time for you when an appropriate member of staff will be free to discuss your requirements and show you the relevant products.
- Get informed advice and technical help from our product advisors
- Get recommendations on product selection/application
We are based at Upper Hill, Leominster in Herefordshire, easily accessible from junction 7 of the M5.