We offer a continuous stream of renewable energy training courses for trade customers. Courses are presented by our own industry experts and often representatives from manufacturers.
- Places are only available to the trade.
- Places are limited and priority is to trade account customers. Register for a trade account
2016 Training Courses
|14/10/2016||Public/Retail Open Day & Off-Grid Training||See full details here|
|26/10/2016||The Wind & Sun Exhibition & Conference||Login to register
No account? Register for a trade account
Got an account but no login? Request a login
|17/11/2016||Off-Grid Systems Training Course||Read more / register|
|24/11/2016||Adding Battery Storage To On-Grid Solar PV Systems Training Course||Read more / register|
Wind & Sun Training Centre
For many years Wind & Sun have been running successful training days and courses from our Humber Marsh site aimed at assisting our customers to improve their service and grow their business. At our new premises we’ve developed this further to provide:
- Parking for 100 cars
- Electric vehicle charging points
- A beautiful location
- Two lecture rooms
- Over 200 of the latest products on display
- Over 500m2 of ideas and designs
- Knowledgeable and friendly advice from our product advisors
- Access to thousands of products on the day
When you visit us, you can expect to:
- See product demonstrations
- Meet experts from major suppliers and the industry
- Get details of latest offers & promotions
- Get ideas to help you grow your business
- Gain access to the latest technologies, products and sales
- Receive knowledge to help you stand out
- Pick-up materials to help you win customers
These courses are aimed at already accredited MCS installers or industry professionals who wish to extend existing technical knowledge or business skills.
A regular programme of courses takes place throughout the year. These are run both by Wind & Sun technical experts and in conjunction with our main suppliers, focussing on new product developments and markets.
As well as being a source of latest knowledge these courses provide a great way for members of our 'Installer Network' to meet and share both practical and business experiences.
Courses are usually for one day including a mixture of lecture room presentations and practical demonstrations in our workshops and showroom.
Upon completion of the course a certificate is provided which attendees can include as part of their Continual Personnel Development file.
We can also offer on-site product training at our customers' premises and first commissioning with user training for island systems.