Increasing business overheads, unstable energy markets and rising utility prices means companies are looking closely at both what they pay for their energy and how they use it.
Commercial Buildings Are Ideal for Solar PV
Large roofs, 3 phase electricity supplies and daytime usage of electricity, give owners and occupiers an unbeatable opportunity to benefit from solar PV, with great opportunities for matching of on-site generation with on-site demand.
For owner occupiers the benefits are compelling, but even on leased buildings, systems will benefit both landlord and occupier.
A Great Business Investment
Thousands of roofs are earning their keep across the UK and a typical solar PV system can:
- Lower electricity bills;
- Provide protection against future electricity price rises;
- Pay for itself in as little as seven years;
- Provide a regular index-linked income for 20 years;
- Give an ROI of around 15%.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Having renewable technologies feeding your business will:
- Improve your carbon footprint
- Provide a cushion against rising energy costs
- Provide a competitive edge
- Gain you green credentials
- Help expand your client base
- Provide a great PR boost
Quality always pays
Not all solar PV systems are the same, there can be real performance differences between panels and components affecting your bottom-line in the long term.
30 years of experience means we are able to provide industry leading advice and the highest quality products and solutions that:
- Perform for the lifetime of the FIT and for years to come
- Maximise energy generation
- Give you the best return on your investment.
- Are backed by secure warranties;
- Are from trusted world leading manufacturers;
- Meet all the latest standards;