Wind & Sun have supplied PV systems for councils, schools, hospitals, community centres, visitor centres, offices and housing associations.
You can have confidence that we can deliver trusted solutions, on time and on budget.
Installing a renewable energy system will:
- Enable you to claim the Feed-In Tariff (FIT)
- Deliver a guaranteed income for 20 years
- Provide quick investment payback and ongoing income.
- Provide free, clean daytime electricity to offset energy bills
- Provide protection against future electricity price rises;
- Significantly reduce your organisation's carbon footprint.
- Help developers meet carbon reduction target requirements in the Building Regulations.
Social Housing Solar PV Solutions
Councils and housing associations can benefit by installing renewable energy systems on multiple properties:
- Help alleviate fuel poverty
- Bring significant financial benefits to housing associations
- Give energy cost savings to the tenants
- Spread the benefits of solar PV across the social spectrum.
Quality always pays
Not all solar PV systems are the same, there can be real performance differences between panels and components affecting your bottom-line in the long term.
Our 30 years of experience means we are able to provide industry leading advice and the highest quality products and solutions that:
- Perform for the lifetime of the FIT and for years to come
- Maximise energy generation
- Give you the best return on your investment.
- Are backed by secure warranties;
- Are from trusted world leading manufacturers;
- Meet all the latest standards;