We're currently looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our team in a Technical Sales position.
Responding to customer enquiries and providing technical & sales solutions on a variety of systems and products. Interfacing with suppliers with regards ordering, technical support and warranty issues. Generating new sales opportunities and increased sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interacting with customers and suppliers by phone and email
- Understanding customer issues and providing effective solutions
- Interpreting drawings and sketches, sizing and specifying appropriate systems and equipment.
- Processing Sales Orders
- Interacting with suppliers and other companies in the industry to research and source products or provide technically sound solutions to our customers.
- Providing technical expertise to support wholesale and retail sales
- Supporting our international and domestic sales activities, including trade shows.
- Meeting and greeting customers or visitors to the Wind & Sun office
- Participating in customer training events at Wind & Sun premises.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest information on new products and market developments
- Working within Wind & Sun Health & Safety guidelines and policies
In order to achieve this, the following are required:
- Demonstrable interest in renewable energy
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- High level of computer literacy and competent user of Windows and Microsoft office software
- Good administrative skills, an organised approach to work with good attention to detail
- Excellent spoken English, both literate and numerate
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to apply good diagnostic methods to problem solving
- Able to work as member of a team or on own initiative as necessary
- The ability to work flexibly and undertake other duties if required
- The post holder will need access to transport due to the location of the post
- Previous experience in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Previous experience in a sales or service related environment
- Previous experience of electrical product Sales.
- Engineering or electrical background with good practical skills
- Further-education qualification in a related subject
- Valid Driving License
- Ability and willingness to travel on occasion
How to apply
Please send your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org