Thank you to everyone who attended the Wind & Sun Exhibition & Conference last week! If you weren't able to attend we look forward to seeing you at our next event on May 10th 2018.
We had a great turn out and were busy all day with excellent feedback from both attendees and manufacturers.
As part of our offering to trade account customers, the event provided the opportunity to learn something new, have some good conversations, get inspired and meet top suppliers face-to-face.
It was really great to see so many at the event keeping the solar industry alive and promoting renewable energy.
Some comments from attendees:
'Really useful networking event, great to learn about the products'
'Informative and good opportunity to meet suppliers and to network'
'Excellent, great exhibitors and great talks'
We heard about some great new products and features from our suppliers:
- The full range of modules from LG Solar were on display
- SMA presented the 50kW CORE1 inverter and the Sunny Tripower Storage system
- New BYD HV batteries suitable for use with the Sunny Boy Storage system
- Steca presented a new low cost hybrid inverter with built-in MPPT charge controller that changes the way off-grid systems can be specified!
- On the Friday, Steve Higgins - Rolls Batteries’ Technical Services Manager - gave a fascinating training session with a wealth of knowledge and hints based on many years of field service and troubleshooting of off-grid systems
Check out the November 2017 Programme to see what happened.
Thank you to all that attended and to any who weren't able to make it we look forward to seeing you at our next event on May 10th 2018!