We are now moving into our new premises and have launched a new Training Centre for installers, consultants and specifiers.
Our inaugural courses on “Adding storage to PV systems” featured storage solutions presented by ourselves together with SMA & Victron were well attended and visitors were enthusiastic about the new facility:
“Good catering, love the new venue”
“…the whole place is looking fantastic and reinforces your already high level of professionalism – well done all.”
“The inclusion of the practical sessions was good and it broke up the presentations well to keep people engaged.”
“Good course, good atmosphere, friendly & knowledgeable staff and good presentations.”
“Excellent course, been using Victron for a while but never did any training, it filled the gaps in the information I need.”
For many years we have been running successful training days and courses from our Humber Marsh site. At our new premises we’ve developed this further to provide:
- Parking for 100 cars
- Electric vehicle charging points
- A beautiful location
- Two lecture rooms
- Over 500m2 of showroom space
- Hundreds of the latest products and solutions on display
- Knowledgeable and friendly advice from our technical sales team
- Access to thousands of products on the day from our warehouses
When you visit us, you can expect to:
- See product demonstrations
- Meet experts from major suppliers and industry
- Get details of our latest offers & promotions
- Get ideas to help you grow your business
- Gain access to the latest technologies, products and sales
- Receive knowledge to help you stand out
- Pick-up materials to help you win customers
A regular programme of courses and events focussing on new product developments and markets are planned throughout the year run both by Wind & Sun technical experts and in conjunction with our main suppliers.
Courses are aimed at MCS installers or industry professionals who wish to extend existing technical knowledge or business skills.
As well as being a source of latest knowledge these courses provide a great opportunity for members of our 'Installer Network' to meet and share both practical and business experiences.
Forthcoming topics include:
- Adding storage to PV systems
- Off Grid Power Supplies
- EV charging
- Mounting systems
- Energy, display control and optimisation
- Winning customers
Held several times a year these are a great chance to meet several manufacturers and other installers from around the country.
- Industry seminars
- Presentations on new products
- Ideas to help you grow your business
- Access to the latest technologies, products and sales
- Knowledge to help you stand out from the rest
- Marketing materials to help you win customers