TESVOLT TS HV 70 storage systems are optimised for use with 3-phase SMA Tripower Storage 60 battery inverters. They are perfect for use in commercial and industrial applications.
Can be used to realise storage solutions up to the megawatt range. Thanks to the energy management systems integrated in the battery inverter, and the high C-rate of the TS HV 70 storage system, a wide range of ancillary services can be provided.
Investment costs are considerably lower than for conventional storage systems and TESVOLT TS HV 70 storage systems are among the most durable products on the market.
Prismatic battery cells are incredibly durable, safe and powerful – particularly in comparison to round cells. TESVOLT uses cells from Samsung SDI and offers a 10-year performance warranty on the entire storage system.
The lifespan of a battery has a huge impact on its economic efficiency. These storage system features outstanding performance: all components are designed to last 8,000 cycles and offer a 30-year lifespan.
TS HV 70 storage systems can store energy very quickly, and release it again just as quickly. With a continuous power rating of 1C – and even 4C for short periods – the storage system is optimised for professional use in commercial applications, agriculture and industry.
- Diesel hybrid optimisation – diesel hybrid systems can be optimised for consumption with this system
- Peak load shifting – cut your peaks in consumption and save money by reducing the size of the mains connection
- Increase self consumption – use more of the power you have generated
- Ancillary services – manage frequency, effective and reactive power, and balance grid fluctuations
- Not suitable for back-up or emergency power
TESVOLT TS HV 70
Consists of 14 battery modules, 1 Active Power Unit in 2 rack cabinets with 67kWh of storage capacity.
- Dimensions: 1900 x 1200 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 824 kg
- @ 100% DOD | 70% EOL | 23 °C +/- 5 °C 1C/1C 6,000 cycles
- @ 100% DOD | 70% EOL | 23 °C +/- 5 °C 0.5C/0.5C 8,000 cycles
- DOD (depth of discharge)EOL (end of life)
- Operating voltage: 627 to 814 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 50 °C
- Humidity: 0 ~ 85 % (non condensing)
- Battery Management System: Active Battery Optimizer Technology by TESVOLT
- Round Trip Efficiency (Battery): up to 98%
- Cells: Lithium NMC prismatic (Samsung SDI)*
- 10 years battery performance warranty,; 5 year product warranty
TESVOLT HV Systems
TESVOLT TS HV 70 storage systems use with 3-phase SMA Tripower Storage 60 battery inverters, to provide maximum flexibility for solutions up to the megawatt class.
Supports a wide range of ancillary services as well as peak power management and self-consumption.
System combinations available with different energy storage and power ratings.
Prices exclude delivery costs from Germany
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|TES-70HV/STPS-60||67.2kWh, 60kW Tesvolt HV system with Sunny Tripower Storage||POA|
|TES-140HV/STPS-60||134.4kWh, 60kW Tesvolt HV system with Sunny Tripower Storage||POA|
|TES-210HV/STPS-60||201.6kWh, 60kW Tesvolt HV system with Sunny Tripower Storage||POA|
|TES-280HV/STPS-60||268.8kWh, 60kW Tesvolt HV system with Sunny Tripower Storage||POA|
|TES-140HV/2XSTPS-60||134.4kWh, 120kW Tesvolt HV system c/w Sunny Tripower Storage||POA|
|TES-210HV/3XSTPS60||201.6kWh, 180kW Tesvolt HV system c/w Sunny Tripower Storage||POA|
|TES-280HV/4XSTPS60||268.8kWh, 240kW Tesvolt HV system c/w Sunny Tripower Storage||POA|
|TES-350HV/5XSTPS60||336.0kWh, 300kW Tesvolt HV system c/w Sunny Tripower Storage||POA|
SMA Sunny Tripower Storage 60
The Sunny Tripower Storage 60 three phase battery inverter offers a perfect solution for commercial and industrial systems. Provides 60kW charge power and 75kW discharge into the grid.
Used with the SMA Inverter Manager to allow comprehensive energy management functionalities. The STP Storage supports a wide range of ancillary services as well as peak power management and self-consumption.
- High Power Density - 75kW & only 77kg
- Maximum efficiency - 98.8%
- DC input voltage up to 1000VDC
- Allows modular extendable solutions
- IP65 enclosure
- Dimensions: 570 x 740 x 300 mm (W x H x D)
- Operating temperature range: -25 to +60 deg. C.
- Warranty: 5 years
- G99 certification
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|STPS-60-10||SMA Sunny Tripower Storage inverter, 75kW||POA|