External network and system protection (NS protection) used to disconnect power generation systems from the grid by coupling switches in the event of inadmissible threshold values. If voltage and frequency measurements on the power generation system are outside the thresholds required in applicable standards (such as G59/3)
G59/3 anti-islanding protection relay
- Pre-configured controller set to comply with G59/3 settings.
- Password protected.
- For single phase or three phase systems
- Continuous monitoring of the phase and line-to-line voltage
- Measured values are continuously shown on a backlit graphical LCD display.
- The last 300 distribution network faults leading to tripping of relays can be recalled with time stamp/realtime clock.
- Monitoring of the connected coupling switch (configurable: NC/NO/off)
- Islanding detection df/dt (ROCOF)
- Vector shift
- RS-485 interface for data exchange, parameter setting, software update
- Test function for the determination of the disconnection time
- Test button for the trigger circuit
- Separate switching conditions after a threshold infringement
- Language selection (German, English, Italian)
- Remote shutdown via ripple control signal receiver
- Sealable enclosure
Additional contactor required
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|G59/3RLY-1||G59/3 relay control 3 phase password protected||£573.50|