Europe's most popular Grid-Connect inverters.
Units can be linked in parallel allowing extreme system design flexibility with the possibility of low cost system expansion and maximum system efficiency. This makes the inverter ideal for use alone or as part of a large PV plant.
To make installation safer and easier, special polarized plug-in SunClix cable connectors are used for DC input and an AC connector for the grid connection. No special tools are required.
The inverters can be located as close to the PV string as desired (even on the roof, IP65 protection), eliminating long DC wire runs and allowing low DC currents. Connection to the mains is to the house consumer unit.
Sunny Boy Inverters include a DC isolator, giving savings in both installation time and cost compared to other brand inverters.
Inverters automatically shut down in the event of: High/Low grid AC-voltage; High/Low grid frequency; Grid failure; or Inverter Malfunction.
Inverters automatically adjust PV array loading to provide maximum efficiency of solar panels by means of a maximal power point tracker (MPPT)
- Output Voltage Range: 207-264Vac
- Output Frequency Range: 47.0 -50.5Hz
- Inverters conform with G98 and G99.
- Minimal installation costs
- No additional DC isolator required
- Best price/performance ratio
- High efficiency of >93% even with low power input
- Reliability Integrated diagnosis & plant monitoring
- Wide operating temperature range (- 25º to + 60ºC ambient)
- IP65 protection for outdoor installation
- Equipped with SunClix connectors for safe and easy installation
- Warranty:5 years (10 years after registration) with options to extend up to 15 years
SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 /2.0/2.5 Inverters
The SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 /2.0/ 2.5 is the perfect inverter for small PV systems. Small, lightweight and filled with features.
Thanks to the broad input voltage range of 80 V to 600 V the inverter is impressively flexible and systems of just 3 solar modules are possible.
- Integrated WLAN (WiFi) and Speedwire/Webconnect
- Integrated web server (WebUI), monitor and commission directly from any smartphone or tablet
- Wide input range, 80 V to 600 V
- 9.2 kg
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|SB-1.5-1VL-40||Sunny Boy transformerless string inverter, 1500W||£588.08|
|SB-2.0-1VL-40||Sunny Boy transformerless string inverter, 2000W, 1 x MPPT||£695.01|
|SB-2.5-1VL-40||Sunny Boy transformerless string inverter, 2500W, 1 X MPPT||£792.50|
SMA Sunny Boy 3.0 - 6.0
Using its integrated SMA Smart Connected service, this inverter offers true ease and comfort for PV system operators and installers. Automatic inverter monitoring by SMA analyzes inverter operation and immediately informs the installer of any irregularities ensuring optimum service and maximum system availability.
The SMA Sunny Boy 3.0-6.0 is ideal for solar power generation in private homes.
Extremely light design and external connections allow quick installation and easy commissioning with integrated intuitive webserver.
Intelligent energy management solutions together with SMA storage solutions can be easily added to the inverter at any time.
Inverters include integrated RS485 interface allowing TS4-R module optimisers to be easily added into the system, with all communication and monitoring facilitated through the inverter.
- Safe plug and play installation
- Commissioning via smartphone or tablet
- Integrated RS485 interface to allow easy monitoring of TS4-R module optimisers
- Integrated WLAN (WiFi) and intuitive webserver
- Automatic monitoring by SMA
- Proactive information and automatic service
- Free online monitoring
- PV system data viewable via smartphone
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|SB-3.0-1AV-41||Sunny Boy transformerless string inverter, 3000W, 2 X MPPT||£885.30|
|SB-3.6-1AV-41||Sunny Boy transformerless string inverter, 3600W, 2 X MPPT||£943.47|
|SB-4.0-1AV-41||Sunny Boy transformerless string inverter, 4000W, 2 X MPPT||£977.79|
|SB-5.0-1AV-41||Sunny Boy transformerless string inverter, 5000W, 2 X MPPT||£1,048.83|
|SB-6.0-1AV-41||Sunny Boy transformerless string inverter, 6000W, 2 x MPPT||£1,156.37|