Jump To:SolarEdge Home EV Charger
Integrates seamlessly with the SolarEdge monitoring platform. Homeowners can track their charging status, control vehicle charging, and set charging schedules. Monitoring features include:
- Smart-scheduling for use with Time of Use (TOU) rates — charge from the grid during off-peak hours
- Track solar, EV, and grid consumption for visibility and control of household energy usage
- Remote operation via mobile app — turn charging on and off
- View charging duration, charge energy, and percent charge from solar
Inverters and cables ordered separately.
SolarEdge Home EV Charger
Residential EV charging solution that seamlessly integrates with the full SolarEdge ecosystem.
- Mode 3 charging station, with up to 32A (22kW) charging power.
- Suitable for single and three phase installations, for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Utilizes excess PV to charge EV's from the sun, for reduced homeowner electricity bills (Expected availability in 2022 via software upgrade)
- Control and monitoring via the mySolarEdge app, including remote operations, smart scheduling and charging history.
- Part of the all-in-one SolarEdge residential platform, incorporating PV, battery storage, smart home devices and EV charging.
- Part of the all-in-one SolarEdge residential platform, incorporating PV, battery storage, smart home devices and EV charging
- Integrated optional RFID card authentication and MID meter OCPP compatible (Expected availability in 2022 via software upgrade)
- Includes an integrated 6m EV charging cable with Type 2 connector
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price