SafeCurrent Battery Monitor
The SafeCurrent Battery Monitor enables remote monitoring of your battery voltage, temperature and location of the device based on mobile phone mast triangulation. Ideal for boats or remote equipment.
- Enables you to take necessary actions to prevent loss of power and avoid deep discharge of batteries
- Remotely monitors the battery voltage, temperature and location that can be securely accessed on mobile, PC or tablet which updates every 4 hours.
- Notifications can be sent by email and SMS of user set voltage and temperature values.
- Safecurrent can indicates the device approximate location using mobile phone mast triangulation shown on Google maps accessed on a secure portal.
- Data from several of your devices can be accessed and viewed on one account.
- Extremely simple installation and registration.
- Operates throughout Europe.
- Developed, manufactured and operated securely by a Norwegian company.
- Monthly cost of approximately £3 per month on registration.
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|SFC-BM||SafeCurrent Battery Monitor||£83.29|