The SafeCurrent enables remote monitoring of your battery voltage, temperature and location of the device based on mobile phone mast triangulation. Ideal for boats or remote equipment.
- Enables you to take necessary actions to prevent loss of power and avoid deep discharge of batteries
- Remotely monitors the battery voltage, temperature and location that can be securely accessed on mobile, PC or tablet which updates every 4 hours.
- Notifications can be sent by email and SMS of user set voltage and temperature values.
- Safecurrent can indicates the device approximate location using mobile phone mast triangulation shown on Google maps accessed on a secure portal.
- Data from several of your devices can be accessed and viewed on one account.
- Extremely simple installation and registration.
- Operates throughout Europe.
- Developed, manufactured and operated securely by a Norwegian company.
- Monthly cost of approximately £3 per month on registration.
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price