Jump To:Logic Energy Logger
Ideal to provide an initial wind site assessment - used worldwide by professionals for small scale projects.
Logic Energy Logger
The Logic LeWL windlogger has been designed for small wind turbines no higher than 13 meters.
The LeWL is compatible with the Pro-D Anemometer
The LeWL shares many features from the professional wind energy world:
- Average, standard deviation and Gust wind speeds recorded every 1 minute or 10 minutes
- Two anemometers input to measure at different heights (wind shear, turbulence...)
- Time series data recorded on Industrial grade SD card.
- Rugged IP65 enclosure
- Spreadsheet and Java program to create reports for Frequency distribution and wind roses
- Rugged design IP65 enclosure
- 2 x Anemometer inputs + 1 Wind vane
- Low power consumption, runs on alkaline batteries
- Data stored on SD/MMC card in CSV files (spreadsheet)
- Recording interval: 1 minute or 10 minutes
- OTR: -15’C to +50’C
- Communications: RS232 compatible
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|LEWL||Logic Energy Wind Logger||£179.00|