Wind & Sun have four discrete solar arrays installed at our premises and a 2.5kW Proven wind turbine. Each system is grid connected by their own SMA inverter.
An energy storage system is included to maximise 'self consumption' from our on-site generation and to provide back-up power for our offices during grid power cuts.
This incorporates a Sunny Island 8.0H inverter, 48V 1150Ah Rolls AGM battery (giving ~ 27kWh of useable storage).
Sunny Portal Data
We are logging data from these using a Sunny Home Manager to visualise the data:
Lion Yard, Upper Hill
Several PV solar systems have been installed to provide on-site generation.
- Two 25kWp arrays on east & west roofs of main warehouse each connected to SMA 20kW Tripower inverters.
- A ~4kWp array on the solar car port using SolarEdge inverter and optimisers
- A 4kWp array on the south roof with a Bosch inverter
- A 1kWp array also located on the South roof with an SMA 1.5kW inverter
- 8 REC 250 W modules on the solar bike port each using SMA micro inverters.
These will generate the equivalent of at least the annual electrical requirements of the site.
Displays are being incorporated to show output and performance together with showcasing the products we supply.
Systems to optimise on site use through intelligent load control and energy storage are being installed
3.975kW SolarEdge System
42.65kW SMA System