Whether it is used in photovoltaics, a storage system, grid back-up, heating or e-mobility, the Fronius Primo & Symo GEN24 Plus offer a unique range of solutions for both single-phase or three-phase systems.
They can be combined with BYD Battery-Box Premium HVS/HVM storage systems to create a competitively priced storage solution for quality- and cost-conscious system owners.
- A Fronius Smart Meter and an internet-connection are also required for operation.
The GEN 24 Plus boasts a light and compact design, an active cooling concept, and quick and easy installation and commissioning. The service concept, whereby individual parts can be replaced, also guarantees easy repair and therefore contributes to its sustainability credentials.
PV Point integrated basic backup power function.
GEN24 units include a power socket that is automatically supplied with electricity in the event of a power outage.
- Automatic activation in case of a grid outage
- Costly additional installation work is not necessary
- Supplies households with single phase loads of up to 3 kW
- Can operate even without battery (depending upon sunlight levels)
Full Backup Option
By using additional switchgear, power can be supplied to single or three phase devices in a whole property in the event of a power outage.
- Supplies the entire household
- Automatic switch to backup power in the event of grid failure
Multi Flow Technology
DC and AC energy flows can work in parallel even in grid back-up mode. This allows energy from the PV array and from the battery to work together seamlessly with battery being charged or discharged as appropriate. The battery can be charged from both the DC and the AC side meaning the inverter can also be AC-coupled to existing PV systems.
Active Cooling Technology
Using an innovative fan housing, which is integrated into a recess of a die-cast aluminium heat sink with specially arranged cooling fins.
- Long service life for the inverter
- Higher yields
- Flexibility in system design
Dynamic Peak Manager
- Uses MPP algorithm with tolerance of shading
- Maximum yields even in the case of partial shading
- Avoids need for power optimisers
- Uses 2 MPPT trackers with wide DC input range
- Enables maximum flexibility in system design
- Potential problems with different roof orientations and partial shade avoided
Monitoring & Communication
- PV system monitorng using Fronius Solar.web allowing system data and potential for optimisation potential visible at all times
- Energy Management using 4 digital I/Os to increase self-consumption
- Open interfaces allowing easy integration of third party components such as heat pumps or Smart Home systems. These include Modbus RTU/TCP SunSpec, Fronius Solar API, LAN, WLAN
Fronius Primo GEN24 Plus
The uniquely versatile single phase hybrid inverter.
The Fronius Primo GEN24 Plus, with power categories of between 3 and 6 kW, is the ideal hybrid inverter for private households. With many features as standard, the single-phase device covers all customer requirements.
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|FR-4.210.140.002||Fronius Primo GEN24 3.0 Plus single phase hybrid inverter||£1,457.77|
|FR-4.210.141.002||Fronius Primo GEN24 3.6 Plus single phase hybrid inverter||£1,538.91|
|FR-4.210.142.002||Fronius Primo GEN24 4.0 Plus single phase hybrid inverter||£1,586.26|
|FR-4.210.143.002||Fronius Primo GEN24 4.6 Plus single phase hybrid inverter||£1,712.52|
|FR-4.210.144.002||Fronius Primo GEN24 5.0 Plus single phase hybrid inverter||£1,791.44|
|FR-4.210.145.002||Fronius Primo GEN24 6.0 Plus single phase hybrid inverter||£1,988.74|
Fronius Symo GEN24 Plus
The Fronius Symo GEN24 Plus, with power categories of between 3 and 10 kW, is the ideal hybrid inverter for small industrial & commercial three phase systems.
With numerous features such as energy management functions, WLAN connection as standard, Ethernet connectivity and easy integration of third-party components. Thanks to a selection of
backup power options (PV Point, full backup) in particular, it ensures the highest degree of power supply reliability.
|Product Code||Description||Retail Price
|FR-4.210.153.002||Fronius Symo GEN24 6.0 Plus hybrid 3-phase inverter||£2,296.52|
|FR-4.210.155.002||Fronius Symo GEN24 8.0 Plus hybrid 3-phase inverter||£2,643.77|
|FR-4.210.157.002||Fronius Symo GEN24 10.0 Plus hybrid 3-phase inverter||£2,762.14|