Power your home
Wind and solar energy systems can help houses become energy self-sufficient. By generating your own electricity you can:
- Save money on your energy bills;
- Reduce your environmental impact;
- Help provide energy security for the future
You can make electricity in the home as a cushion against rising energy bills, as the responsible choice for the environment and to add value to your property.
In choosing this you should be looking for long term value not short term gain, so what will be important is:
- Long Term Reliable Energy Generation – not just low initial cost, ensured by:
- Quality High Performance Products – backed by strong warranty and manufacturers & suppliers who will still be around in the future.
- Quality Installation – from careful installers using the best materials and offering great service.
Be Your Own Power Station!
Instead of simply being consumers of electricity, ordinary domestic properties, offices and workshops can generate their own power on site to reduce electricity bills and impact on the environment.
Power generated by the wind or solar power system is first used within the property and when it is generating more power than needed, excess energy is sold back (exported) to the electricity company. When it is not generating enough to meet energy requirements the utility provides the difference as normal.
Become Self Sufficient!
By including battery storage you can store your excess generation (that would normally be exported) for use later when your consumption is higher than your generation. As electricity prices rise this sort of battery storage system will become more and more cost effective.
Some systems can provide Back-up power in the event of a grid failure.
Not all installers are familiar with the issues and benefits of energy storage. We run regular training courses for installers on this topic and can provide recommendations
How we can help you:
- Providing Information & Advice based on over 30 years experience;
- Recommending a local accredited installer
- Choosing the highest quality products from the best manufacturers to give you
- best performance
- warranties that really count
- best return on your investment With reduced equipment costs and increasing energy costs there has never been a better time to invest in solar or wind power.
To find out more, we can put you in touch with one of our recommended installers who can:
- Visit you and conduct a site survey
- Prepare a proposal & quotation
- Install your system
- Inform your local electricity company (DNO) that they have installed a generation system at your property.